Update: January 2021
We never imagined back in March of 2020 that we would still be struggling with COVID restrictions in 2021, but, here we are. Fortunately, we have not had any positive cases within our staff which has allowed us to stay open throughout the year. We hope you are also well and continue to stay healthy.
To help protect you, your families, and our staff, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing:
- Bring your cat to the clinic in a carrier and call when you arrive
- We will arrange to transport your cat into the clinic while you wait in your car
- The doctor will call to discuss exam findings and options for diagnostics and treatment
- For prescription diets or medication refills we can arrange contact-free pick up. Alternately, try our online store to have supplies delivered directly to your home. * Please note that we have had to limit the volume of foods sold per client due to backorders and limited supply.
We have begun allowing clients to accompany their cats for euthanasia if they meet certain criteria. If you see a client coming in or leaving, please understand that they are likely saying good bye to their beloved friend.
Please DO NOT come to the clinic if:
- you have symptoms of or have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- you have had close contact with someone that is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
* If your cat needs medical attention, please call and we will try to help.
Appointments continue to take extra time due to extended cleaning and communication requirements. These delays translate to reduced numbers of cases being seen each day and makes it harder for us to catch up on routine visits. We will likely have a 3-6 week delay in scheduling annual exams. Please call well in advance so we can best accommodate any time constraints you may have.
As always, we save a few appointments each day to fit in urgent cases. We can also work in a couple less urgent cases as drop off appointments. None the less, we do tend to fill up. At the risk of 'burning out' our dedicated and hard working staff, we sometimes do have to refer good clients to another clinic. For this, we are truly sorry.
Thank you again for trusting us with your beloved feline partners, and, Stay Safe!
Find our Covid-19 Response Plan Here: https://annarborcatclinic.com/covid-19-response-plan/