Update: October 2020
As we roll through our second (or is this the third?) wave of COVID, we reflect on what we miss; Smiles, hugging and laughing with our clients are at the tops of our list. We hope you are all well and continue to stay healthy.
Appointments are still taking much longer than they used to due to changes in cleaning and communication requirements. These delays translate to reduced numbers of cases being seen each day and makes it harder for us to catch up on routine visits. We will likely have a 3-6 week delay in scheduling annual exams. Please call well in advance so we can best accommodate any time constraints you may have.
As always, we save a few appointments each day to fit in urgent cases. We can also work in a couple less urgent cases as drop off appointments. None the less, we do tend to fill up. At the risk of 'burning out' our dedicated and hard working staff, we sometimes do have to refer good clients to another clinic. For this, we are truly sorry.
To help protect you, your families, and our staff, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing:
- Bring your cat to the clinic in a carrier and call when you arrive
- We will arrange to transport your cat into the clinic while you wait in your car
- The doctor will call to discuss exam findings and options for diagnostics and treatment
- For prescription diets or medication refills we can arrange contact-free pick up. Alternately, try our online store to have supplies delivered directly to your home.
Please DO NOT come to the clinic if:
- you have symptoms of COVID-19
- you have had close contact with someone that is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
* If your cat needs medical attention, please call and we will try to help.
If you are not ill, this is a good time to make a plan in case of an emergency:
- Talk to friends and family to plan for care of your cats if needed
- Organize crates, food, medication and supplies for quick relocation
- Be sure vaccines are up to date and document any special needs, medications and dosages
Thank you again for trusting us with your beloved feline partners, and, Stay Safe!