Update: July 21, 2020
It has been over four months since we locked our door and began curbside services. We appreciate your continued patronage, and we miss seeing the bottom half of your faces!
Many faithful clients have asked, "why do I have to wait so long for an appointment?" Please understand that we are working overtime trying to keep up with COVID recovery demands. We have a backlog of patients that are months behind on needed vaccines, routine surgeries and dental procedures. Also, outpatient visits are taking much longer than before due to changes in cleaning and communication requirements.
As always, we save a few appointments each day to fit in urgent cases. We can also work in a couple less urgent cases as drop off appointments. None the less, we do tend to fill up. At the risk of 'burning out' our dedicated and hard working staff, we sometimes do have to refer good clients to another clinic. For this, we are truly sorry.
To help protect you, your families, and our staff, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing:
- Bring your cat to the clinic in a carrier and call when you arrive
- We will arrange to transport your cat into the clinic while you wait in your car
- The doctor will call to discuss exam findings and options for diagnostics and treatment
- For prescription diets or medication refills we can arrange contact-free pick up. Alternately, try our online store to have supplies delivered directly to your home.
Please DO NOT come to the clinic if:
- you have symptoms of COVID-19
- you have had close contact with someone that is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
* If your cat needs medical attention, please call and we will try to help.
If you are not ill, this is a good time to make a plan in case of an emergency:
- Talk to friends and family to plan for care of your cats if needed
- Organize crates, food, medication and supplies for quick relocation
- Be sure vaccines are up to date and document any special needs, medications and dosages
Thank you again for trusting us with your beloved feline partners, and, Stay Safe!