The governor has lifted restrictions on veterinary hospitals and we are now able to schedule for all routine services. This includes annual exams and vaccine boosters, dental cleanings, spays and neuters, nail trims, grooming and boarding.
Our hours of service are returned to 9 am - 6 pm on M, T, Th, F, 9 am - 8 pm on Wednesdays and 9-2 on Saturdays as of June 1, 2020.
To help protect you, your families, and our staff, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing:
- Bring your cat to the clinic in a carrier and call when you arrive
- We will arrange to transport your cat into the clinic while you wait in your car
- The doctor will call to discuss exam findings and options for diagnostics and treatment
- For prescription diets or medication refills we can arrange contact-free pick up. Alternately, try our online store to have supplies delivered directly to your home.
Please DO NOT come to the clinic if:
- you have symptoms of COVID-19
- you have had close contact with someone that is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
* If your cat needs medical attention, please call and we will try to help.
If you are not ill, this is a good time to make a plan in case of an emergency:
- Talk to friends and family to plan for care of your cats if needed
- Organize crates, food, medication and supplies for quick relocation
- Be sure vaccines are up to date and document any special needs, medications and dosages
Please be patient and thank you for your understanding. We are making progress!